Friday, May 22, 2009

Good report


Dr. O'Boynick gave me a good report today at my appt. I am starting physical therapy 3 times a week and TOTALLY looking forward to this. We went over my recent MRI report that shows great improvement of my brain placement/pressure.

I was speaking with Maria, his assistant to schedule my next appt. prior to leaving. Maria shared with me how hard this week has been with so many brain tumors, most of them being our age. It really made me realize that this diagnosis is such a blessing in disguise. A few lifestyle changes (pain management, exercise, stress level...) and I will hopefully be able to manage anything that causes me pain. I pray for those strangers who sat in the same chair I did after undergoing brain surgery for a cancerous tumor. There are blessings in every situation and I am seeing mine.

Have a wonderful Holiday weekend friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear that your check up went well! It's amazing how the body can heal. Good luck with physical therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scar looks great! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. You look great!

    ReplyDelete