Friday, May 8, 2009

Good news!

I finally got my mri results today, and it is great news. There are NO signs of syrinx (fluid tumor) on my spine and my brain has moved back up. It used to hang too low and now it is just where it needs to be!!! YAH YAH!!! Now that we know everything is doing what it should all I have to do is heal! What a great mothers day present. The symptoms that have returned are getting less and less as time goes by. This is all a blessing and answered prayers.



I hope that all you fabulous mommies out there enjoy your special weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, this is such great news to wake up to. I am elated for you and know that you are so relieved. ENJOY this great weekend. Happy Mother's Day!
    Much Love,
    Darci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, that is sooooooo awesome!!! see...no need to worry so much:) just take your time resting and healing and resting and healing. Do not rush it. I am very happy to hear that really good news. I will be in touch soon. Always thinking of you and hoping you get better by the day:) Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,

    That is awesome news! Hope you have a wonderful mother's day!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy-

    Wonderful news...I can't think of better results for you for mothers day. I am so happy the symptoms have gone down. Love to all...Thinking of you...And we will celebrate fully when we get approval!!!

    xoxo Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah ~ so happy that you are feeling better and on the mend! hugs ~ Lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such great news, Amy! I've been reading your updates and I'm so glad to hear that the surgery was a success!

    I'm so so happy for you! You just keep up the hard work during your recovery :) Look how far you've come!

    Love,
    Mel Rambo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy,

    I recently was just told of your news by Stephanie. I am really glad that you are feeling better. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    Kris Janecki

    ReplyDelete